Silver – how it works
The mechanism of action of silver on a large number of pathogenic microorganisms is the inhibition of the respiratory enzyme of the cell of the pathogenic microorganism. The silver acts as a catalyst , by blocking certain enzymes which bacteria, viruses and fungi used in its metabolism, due to which these provoke disease remain without oxygen and food and decomposing the. This process is taking place so quickly and effectively to any microorganism not arrive to mutate , or acquire resistance. At the same time, the cells of our bodies remain untouched, because the process and the mechanism which they themselves provide oxygen different from those that are used by bacteria to the same process.
The effect of silver against so many pathogens is reflected in the inhibition of a pathogen cell’s respiratory enzyme. Silver acts as a catalyst blocking certain enzymes that bacteria, viruses and fungi use in their metabolism, causing these pathogens to be deprived of oxygen and food and to decay. It happens so fast and so effectively that no microorganism can mutate or become resistant. At the same time, our tissue cells remain intact as their oxygen supply mechanism is totally different to that employed by bacteria.
In what is the advantage of Silver wet wipes?
In what is the advantage of Silver wet wipes?
- Silver wet wipes, immersed in the 5 most powerful biocides, with the addition of nano silver, eliminate all pathogens ( bacteria, viruses and fungi), after only 60 seconds from the moment of application to the skin (hands , face and body);
- After that, the skin is wiped with a damp handkerchief, the liquid from it after a short time evaporates, a nano silver in the form of an invisible film even long stays on the skin and allows her extended protection of over 650 types of pathogens ( bacteria, viruses and fungi);
- Silver wet wipes wet wipes can be used for disinfecting hands, cheeks and other parts of the body, for the disinfection of objects that most commonly used, but in case of lack of protective masks, as an effective barrier to protect and cover your mouth and nose.
Elimination of bacteria with Silver Wipes
This type of bacteria is most responsible for the appearance of acne on the skin. Sebum that the skin secretes serves them as a great mat for growth and development, and the oily skin these bacteria thrive. Excessive secretion of sebum clogs pores, so the follicles of hair begin to multiply. This encourages answer immunity and creates the inflammation, and all that is in the skin manifests itself as – a pimple.
Staphylococcus epidermidis is usually a harmless bacterium that rarely causes problems, as long as the immune system is working at full capacity. The problem arises when these bacteria form a slime biofilm which it protects from the bactericide and antibiotics and, therefore, can not cause dangerous complications in the installation of the catheter, a pacemaker, dentures, and the like.
This bacterium is often credited with the infection of the throat and nose, or a subspecies of the bacteria – MRSA is one of which would be to shrink. MRSA is abbreviation for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or strain of bacteria which is becoming resistant to the antibiotics, the type methicillin. Infection generally occurs when bacteria penetrate through escaped injury the skin, and most often is occurring in hospital conditions. Unfortunately, MRSA is an example of what can happen when the antibiotics uncontrolled use, but the bacteria eventually acquire resistance to antibiotics, and we remain without weapons for an effective defense.
Prevention is the key to health , a single team healthy skin all over the body.
With Silver wet wipes to healthy skin
Composition: 2 -phenoxyethanol (0.6%); D- gluconic acid, a compound with N, N ”- bis (4-chlorophenyl) -3,12-diimino-2,4,11,13-tetraazatetradecanediamidine (2: 1) (0.6%) and plus the appropriate amount of NANO SILVER. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of bacteria developing resistance.
Packing: 15 pcs
How to use
Silver wet wipes are recommended for people of all ages for personal protection against bacteria and viruses, as well as for disinfecting hands, face and other parts of the body exposed to infection or contaminated surfaces. The recommendation is that they use and the sick person for disinfection and refreshment hands, faces and bodies, as and to delete objects in the immediate environment. Silver wet wipes are ideal prevention and excellent disinfectant children’s toys, as well as the other subjects with which children come into contact.
How to use:
- Carefully remove one damp tissue from the package.
- Using both hands, wipe your hands and fingers from all sides, to make fluid from tissues to touch all surfaces. Disinfect the skin for at least 15 seconds.
- Do not use the same tissue to disinfect your hands and then your face and other parts of your body. Always use a new handkerchief.
- The same tissue do not disinfect the items , and then parts of the body or hands.
- Never not to use a wet handkerchief to disinfect teeth , oral cavity or eyes.